SICK Ltd GM901 In-situ Gas Analyzers
The GM901 gas analyzer is available as a cross-duct or probe type. As a result, it is suited to a broad range of applications – even for difficult measuring tasks such as high dust loads, overpressure, critical flow profiles, or high measuring gas concentrations.
- Representative measurement along the duct diameter
- Operation via control unit
- Short response times
- Verifiable with gas-filled cell; gas-testable probe with test gas
Available: Eastern Canada
- Measurement results in real time due to in-situ measurement
- Fast and simple installation and commissioning
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Economical due to low maintenance
The future is now. The fourth industrial revolution is in full swing. Worldwide! Networked production and control processes in complex machine environments are no longer a thing of the future. The foundation for dynamic, real-time-optimized, and self-organizing industry processes is information gathering and the further processing of that information. As providers of data, sensors are essential for Smart Factories. SICK, an expert in sensors, is therefore at the forefront of developments. Sensor technology is the prerequisite for successful implementation of Industry 4.0.