With almost 200 years of history, LESER has manufactured its safety valves to reflect state-of-the-art design and developed a product range to provide solutions for all sectors of industry. Customer satisfaction is the impetus behind LESER’s progress. LESER defines its products based on 7 pillars of achievement; rapid availability, product range, global network, quality, reliability, price and sustainability.
Available/Exclusive distribution: British Columbia (excluding Fort St. John and Dawson Creek), Ontario and Quebec
- Type 526: Flanged Steel Pressure Relief Valves According to API 526
- Type 483, 484, 485, 488 Safety Valves for Sanitary and Clean Service
- Type 437, 459/462 Safety Valves with Threaded Connections
- Type 441/442 Full Flanged Safety Relief Valve with Flanged Connections
- Type 447 Safety Valves for Critical Service Conditions
- Type 310,311 Change Over Valves
- POSV Pilot Operated Safety Valve. LESER introduces pilot-operated safety valves for oil & gas, petrochemical and pump applications
REQUEST FOR QUOTE
For more information on our LESER featured products please click on the product image.