GASERA ONE GHG
MULTI-GAS MONITORING WITH GASERA ONE PULSE
GASERA ONE PULSE is a versatile and easy-to-use multi-gas monitoring solution. It offers accurate ppb detection at an unbeatable price. It can be configured for a range of uses and is currently in use by our customers in; detecting SF6 leakage, refrigerant leakage, anesthetic gas monitoring, emissions monitoring of greenhouse gases, soil analysis, occupational health and safety, photocatalysis, animal husbandry, and fume hood performance testing.
Please get in contact and we can discuss your gas measurement requirements.
Available: Canada Wide
- Parts per billion level detection limit
- Easy to use
- Drift-free operation
MEASURABLE GASES INCLUDE
- Methane (CH4)
- Nitrous oxide (N2O)
- selective monitoring of greenhouse gases methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O), H2O optional
- low ppb detection limit
- response time: user-configurable from 30 seconds
- high dynamic range and stable operation
- low cost of ownership: no consumables or wet chemistry
- low sample volume (few ml)
- built-in gas exchange system
- Recommended re-calibration interval 12 months
- intuitive user interface
- built-in display presents results both numerically and graphically
- Monitoring emissions of greenhouse gases methane (CH4), and nitrous oxide (N2O) both from livestock and from individual animals. Monitoring air quality in animal shelters.
- Monitoring emissions of greenhouse gases methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O) from farm animals in order to improve the quality of animal feeding, develop genetic qualities and behavior, considered to be advantageous to humans.
- Evaluating the need for fertilization by measuring the nitrous oxide (N2O) in the soil.
- Identifying greenhouse gas emissions of soil in situ in order to evaluate the climatic effects.
At Gasera they are passionate about helping solve the major global challenges that face society today. They are immensely proud that our unique trace gas measurement products have for several years now, helping protect the environment and kept people safe from exposure to harmful and deadly gases. We’ve also helped our industrial customers become more energy-efficient and green, by providing real-time insight into many different manufacturing processes through our accurate and rapid part per billion (ppb) level gas detection products.