SICK Ltd Flowsic100 Flare
The FLOWSIC100 Flare product family is designed for flare gas and steam flow measurements. The product family is characterized by a unique flow-optimized sensor design. This innovative design minimizes flow-generated noise and signal drift when gas velocities are particularly high. Modern signal processing and high-efficiency transducers enable high-time resolution for signals and thus deliver accurate measurements, even at extremely low gas flow rates.
The standard system configuration includes two sender/receiver units or one measuring probe and the MCUP control unit. The MCUP unit is used to input and output signals; to calculate reference values (normalization), molecular weight and mass flow; to record gas volumes, and to provide user-friendly control via the LCD display.
- High-resolution measurement and short response time
- Innovative sensor design for very high gas velocities and gas temperatures up to 280 °C
- Optimal signal transmission even under atmospheric pressure
- Detached installation of the control unit up to 1,000 m away
- Single and multi-path configuration, opt. Probe version
- Zero point test in the field according to factory standard
- Control cycle for automatic self-diagnosis / signal optimization
Available: ONT, QC
- Reliable process control due to exact measurement near the zero point
- High measurement availability even in the case of emergency shutdowns with gas velocities of up to 120 m/s
- A solution for the measurement of flare gas and steam injection
- Cost savings due to detached installation of the control unit possible in the safe area
- System solution for the control of three different measuring points with a common control unit
- Cost savings due to one-sided installation when using FLOWSIC100 EX-PR probe version
- Optimal device performance due to continual function monitoring and extended diagnostic functions in the field
Industrial automation is changing at an extremely rapid pace. As an innovation leader on the vanguard of developing cutting-edge sensor technology, SICK offers solutions today that are ready for the challenges of the future – with intelligent sensors that collect data, evaluate it in real time, adapt to their environment, and communicate in the network.