Blackline Safety G6 Wearable Single-Gas Detector
With cloud connectivity and data insights, the G6 wearable single-gas detector helps you quickly respond to — and prevent — safety incidents and manage compliance.
Trustworthy Gas Detection
Gain peace of mind that G6 detectors support more precise short-term exposure limit (STEL) monitoring that you can rely on.
Choose single-gas detection for:
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2)
Traditional throwaway, beep-and-flash gas detectors just don’t measure up to the due diligence test anymore. G6 wearables add value by delivering data so you can increase both safety and operational performance.
Fast Incident Response
Knowing exactly where your workers are the moment an alarm is triggered or an incident occurs is key to quick and informed action, so you can better protect your workforce.
- Rapidly locate workers via GPS and cloud connectivity
- See and assess what’s happening on the ground for faster response
- Get device alerts in Blackline Live
Unmatched Device Life
Designed to be long-lasting, durable, and future-proof with no need to redeploy your device fleet every two years, G6 frees up your workers and IT team.
- Rechargeable battery with up to one-year battery life
- Four-year lifespan—more than twice that of disposable, single-gas devices—reduces environmental impact
- Automatic over-the-air updates ensures devices always have the latest features and capabilities
Low Cost of Ownership
With fewer lost devices, reduced false alarms and less IT burden — G6 delivers.
- Connectivity eliminates IT docking infrastructure, deployment time and network maintenance
- Easily find lost devices and save on replacement expenses
- Minimize the frequency of costly false alarm evacuations with higher precision gas detection
- Choose to own or lease to maximize your Capital Expenditure or Operational Expenditure budgets with a warranty for the length of the term
A leading supplier of wirelessly connected gas detection and lone worker monitoring products in the world. They offer the broadest and most complete portfolio available anywhere.