SICK Ltd MERCEM300Z Extractive gas analyzers
The MERCEM300Z extractive mercury gas analyzer monitors Hg emissions in flue gases with high reliability down to the smallest measuring ranges. Thanks to a range of housing variants, the MERCEM300Z is suitable for both application in climate-controlled analysis containers and outdoors under exacting ambient conditions. The complete extractive system is designed to meet national and international official requirements.
- Accurate measurement of “total mercury” directly in a thermal converter (patented)
- Measuring operation without using consumables
- Practically maintenance-free gas sampling using an ejector pump – no moving parts
- Integrated adjustment cell for automated drift checking
- Automated adjustment of the entire measuring system with a built-in test gas generator (optional)
- Completely modular system design
Available: Eastern Canada
- Reliable results for the actual measured values of elemental and chemically bound Hg in gases
- Extremely low operating cost
- Automated adjustment with test gas for high measurement certainty (optional)
- Minimum maintenance required
- Self-adjusting gas analyzer provides high long-term stability without the need for maintenance
- Convenient, quick access for easy service and user-friendly remote diagnostics
The future is now. The fourth industrial revolution is in full swing. Worldwide! Networked production and control processes in complex machine environments are no longer a thing of the future. The foundation for dynamic, real-time-optimized, and self-organizing industry processes is information gathering and the further processing of that information. As providers of data, sensors are essential for Smart Factories. SICK, an expert in sensors, is therefore at the forefront of developments. Sensor technology is the prerequisite for successful implementation of Industry 4.0.