SICK Ltd FLOWSIC600-XT
As the follow-up to the successful FLOWSIC600, the FLOWSIC600-XT ultrasonic gas flow measuring device is setting new standards in its market segment.
The FLOWSIC600-XT is available in variants with 4, 4+1, 4+4, and 8 measurement paths to meet the requirements of every application, whether it is being used as a stand-alone or system solution. In addition to the OIML R 137 Class 1.0 requirements, the FLOWSIC600-XT meets the requirements of Class 0.5 and AGA9 in their entirety.
The FLOWSIC600-XT contains i-diagnostics™ – an intelligent application diagnostics function – and PowerIn Technology™, which enables continuous measurement operation for up to three weeks in the event of a mains voltage failure. These functions help ensure usability and unparalleled operational safety – and what’s more, the equipment offers the very best possible measurement accuracy and long-term stability.
- User-friendly product family
- Automatic correction of pressure and temperature effects
- Available for all operating conditions
- PowerIn Technology™ for reliable backup operation
- Intelligent application diagnostics with i-diagnostics™
- Extendable with flow computers per connect-and-go
- Low measurement uncertainty in every application
- Excellent measurement data reliability and availability
- The right ultrasonic gas flow measuring device for every application – without compromise
- Simple device integration – even in compact systems
- Quick and easy commissioning and checks
The future is now. The fourth industrial revolution is in full swing. Worldwide! Networked production and control processes in complex machine environments are no longer a thing of the future. The foundation for dynamic, real-time-optimized, and self-organizing industry processes is information gathering and the further processing of that information. As providers of data, sensors are essential for Smart Factories. SICK, an expert in sensors, is therefore at the forefront of developments. Sensor technology is the prerequisite for successful implementation of Industry 4.0.