Sensia PowerFlex Low Voltage Drives
Powerful Performance. Flexible Control.
The Allen-Bradley® PowerFlex family of AC and DC drives has been developed to provide the benefits that matter most to you. We focus on delivering a flexible portfolio designed to give you visibility into the critical data from your operations and ultimately help improve productivity. The result helps you achieve the positive impact you need to be successful.
Flexibility allows PowerFlex drives to meet a wide variety of application requirements.
- A broad range of motor control algorithms to handle the simplest to the most demanding applications. PowerFlex drives are compatible with most motor brands
- A wide selection of hardware, software, safety and packaging options to fit your application
- Support for a variety of communication options
Visibility is key to monitoring your application and taking the appropriate actions to maintain smooth operations. The seamless flow of real-time information within your application can help to enhance the agility and productivity of your machine.
- Connect your application using seamless visibility and communications between the plant floor and control room
- Access to real-time data allows information-enabled decisions to keep production running smoothly
- Improved visibility into your application helps to enhance operational efficiency
Productivity is built into every PowerFlex drive.
- Safety features help protect personnel and assets while enabling reduced downtime after a safety event
- Premier Integration into the Logix environment streamlines configuration and programming
- Advanced diagnostics provide actionable insights
- Patented TotalFORCE Technology in PowerFlex 755TL,
755TR and 755TM drives provides:
– Enhanced torque regulation
– Adaptive control for real-time motor control optimization
– Predictive maintenance to help reduce downtime
Available: AB, BC, SK
Sensia is the unification of sensing, intelligence and action. Sensia brings together the best of the best: the pioneering process automation, real-time control and IoT technologies of Rockwell Automation, combined with the unmatched measurement and instrumentation, software and analytics capabilities of Schlumberger.
Sensia is further strengthened by the oil and gas domain expertise and artificial lift experience shared by Rockwell Automation and Schlumberger.
The result is Sensia—the leading automation specialist in oil & gas production, transportation and processing with a team of 1,000+ experts serving customers globally.