Rosemount 935 Open Path Combustible
The Rosemount 935 Open Path Combustible Gas Detector provides continuous monitoring for hydrocarbon gases, even in harsh environments where dust, fog, rain, snow or vibration can cause a high amount of obscuration. This device utilizes infrared technology and has long-range detection up to 660 ft (200 m). Worldwide approvals for the Rosemount 935 include ATEX, IECEx, FM/FMC, INMETRO, TR CU, and SIL 2 (TÜV).
Open path detection system providing continuous monitoring for combustible hydrocarbon gases.
- Xenon Flash infrared transmitter and receiver
- Detects hydrocarbon gases including methane, ethylene, propane, ethane and butane
- High false alarm immunity
- Withstands extreme vibration conditions
- Detection range: 7–200 m in three different models (same detector different sources)
- Operating Temperature: -67 °F to 149 °F (-55 °C to 65 °C)
- Approvals: ATEX, IECEx, FM/FMC, EAC, INMETRO, SIL 2 (TÜV)
Available: BC, AB, SK
- Accurate, high speed response (< 3 seconds)
- High immunity to false alarms
- Heated optics for use in extreme environments
- Built-in data logger (records up to 100 events)
- Real time diagnostics
- Reduced cross sensitivity
- Factory calibrated gas settings
Emerson has boldly transformed itself to create value for our customers and shareholders. With our newly energized focus on our two core business platforms — Automation Solutions and Commercial & Residential Solutions — we can confront the challenges of an increasingly complex and unpredictable marketplace from a position of strength. This allows us to drive both near- and long-term value. And retain our single-trusted-partner status with the process, industrial, commercial and residential industries.