GASERA MULTIPOINT SAMPLER
MULTIPOINT SAMPLER is designed to enable multi-channel monitoring with any GASERA ONE analyzer.
MULTIPOINT SAMPLER enhances the monitoring capabilities of Gasera analyzers by increasing the number of sample inlets up to 12. In addition, it performs automated sampling from multiple points.
Functions are controlled with the graphical user interface (GUI) of GASERA ONE gas analyzer. It’s easy to program the sequence and duration of sample intake from various sampling lines or sampling bags.
Our GASERA MULTIPOINT SAMPLER is available as 19 inches rack-mounted instrument with connectors accessible from back panel. It is available in 8 and 12 sample inlets.
Available: Canada Wide
For Multi-Channel Monitoring
- works with GASERA ONE analyzers
- Quick and easy setup
- increases sample inlets up to 12
MEASURABLE GASES INCLUDE
- Anesthetics: desflurane, enflurane, isoflurane, sevoflurane etc.
- CFCs and PFCs: CF4, C2F6, R13 , R-134a etc.
- Corrosives (at low levels): HCl, HCN, HF
- Hydrocarbons: CH4, C2H2, C2H4, C2H6 etc.
- Inorganics: CO, CO2, H2O, H2S, NO, NO2, N2O, NF3, NH3, SF6, SO2
- VOCs: acetone, benzene, ethanol, formaldehyde, methanol, toluene, xylenes etc.
- Animal husbandry
- Fenceline monitoring
- Indoor air quality and occupational safety
- Waste anesthetic gases
- Photocatalysis research
- Soil Analysis
- Cleanroom monitoring
At Gasera they are passionate about helping solve the major global challenges that face society today. They are immensely proud that our unique trace gas measurement products have for several years now, helping protect the environment and kept people safe from exposure to harmful and deadly gases. We’ve also helped our industrial customers become more energy-efficient and green, by providing real-time insight into many different manufacturing processes through our accurate and rapid part per billion (ppb) level gas detection products.