Clear Water Clarification Technologies C50 CLARIFIER
The Clear Water Clarification Technology is a completely enclosed system that cleans contaminated water and eliminates sewage odors. By using submersible pumps and grinders, the C50 Clarifier also eliminates most operation noise. Elimination of odor and reduction of noise allows the Clear Water Clarification Technology to be located anywhere including urban, populated areas.
- 50,000 gallons + per day throughput
- Extremely Mobile
- Economical, Flexible, Convenient
- US and Canadian patent granted
- The National Research Council of Canada third party verification of performance
- NRC Report available
- For permanent installation OR temporary on-site treatment for immediate deployment
With simple flocculation and disinfection, our technology can greatly reduce the following to safe levels before returning the cleaned water into a discharge facility or for reuse;
- Total Suspended Solids
- BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand)
- COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand)
- Various Heavy Metals & MORE
Additional disinfection units that can be added may include, but are not limited to; ultraviolet light, ozone and contact chlorination. This depends on client requirements as well as the nature of the wastewater being treated.
Clear Water Clarification Technologies Inc. (CWC) is a Canadian research and development company that recycles all wastewater to reusable standards!