TESCOM AGI The H70W Primary Isolation Valve
A chemical injection and instrumentation primary isolation Root valve with a 3/8” (9.5 mm) bore for pressures to 6000 psig (414 barg).
The H70W is an ideal solution for the simple installation of chemical injection lines and instruments directly to a wellhead in conventional oil and gas production, reducing leak points, assembly time and installation footprint.
- Compact modular design.
- Simple installation directly to the outlet of a wellhead gate valve provides a significant reduction in field
- ‘Plug and play’ design eliminates multiple piping elbows, tees, tubing connectors and valves in one factory tested assembly.
- Simple field operation.
- DBB functions when used in conjunction with an API wellhead valve.
- Up to two chemical injection ports with isolation valves.
- Separate 3/8″ bore block valve for isolation, testing and/or removal of instruments.
- Instrument bleed valve installed at the factory and extra ½” NPT hex-plug included.
- Horizontal or vertical applications can be handled by the same valve.
Available: Canada Wide
We concentrate on the most complex, profound challenges facing the world in the process, industrial, commercial and residential markets. Our global talent, best-in-class technologies and core platforms deliver value across a range of industries and sectors. With us, you can always Consider It Solved