SunWize Power Ready Express 270310
Power Ready Express 270310
The SunWize Power Ready Express 270310 is a complete remote solar battery kit that contains everything you need to run a stand-alone DC load using solar energy. The PRE 270310 is a quick-install stand-alone solar system with an assembled PWM control panel. It is side of pole mounted. Similar to our Power Ready line of fully-assembled systems, but in a kit package, the Power Ready Express 270310 contains all pre-inventoried items, allowing us to quickly fulfill your order. PRE kits feature a pre-wired and fully assembled control panel, requiring only simple array and battery connection terminations during installation. Speak to your sales executive to learn more about how SunWize can service your power needs!
Available distribution: Canada Wide
For pole diameters with outside diameter from 4.0” to 6.0”, which include schedule 40 pipe sizes from 3 1/2” to 5.0”. Select Mounting pole diameter option below.
- • Powers DC equipment that accepts 11.5 to 15.5 Volts (nominal 12V)
• Runs loads of 4.8-14.5 Ah/day in low sun (1.0-3.0 sun hours)
• Runs loads of 14.5-21.5 Ah/day in medium sun (3.0-4.5 sun hours)
• Runs loads of 21.5-29.0 Ah/day in high sun (4.5-6.0 sun hours)
• Optional PRE Accessory Panels allow AC loads, 12/24V DC load configurations, and more
• Comes with 2″ Diameter Pole Size U-Bolt Kit (for other pole sizes, add a u-bolt kit below)• Mounting Pole is not included.
SunWize has over 29 years of a proven reliability in extreme environments, SunWize solar, battery backup, and hybrid power systems are engineered, assembled, and tested for easy installation and minimal maintenance. We provide solutions for small to medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies in a multitude of industries