SICK Ltd ZIRKOR302 In-situ Gas Analyzer
The ZIRKOR302 in-situ gas analyzer from SICK can be relied upon to measure oxygen quickly even at increased temperatures. Thanks to the flow sensor measurement principle, it does not require expensive test gases – ambient air is sufficient. The analyzer is not an ignition source in the measurement gas due to its safety-related construction. The optional evaluation unit allows you to operate up to three analyzers.
- Innovative flow sensor measurement principle
- Fixed physical zero point and linear measurement signal
- All parts in contact with gas are heated
- Version for high temperatures available
- Short response time
- Operation of up to three analyzers via one evaluation unit
Available: Eastern Canada
- Measurement results in real time due to in-situ measurement
- Fast and simple installation and commissioning
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Economical due to low maintenance
The future is now. The fourth industrial revolution is in full swing. Worldwide! Networked production and control processes in complex machine environments are no longer a thing of the future. The foundation for dynamic, real-time-optimized, and self-organizing industry processes is information gathering and the further processing of that information. As providers of data, sensors are essential for Smart Factories. SICK, an expert in sensors, is therefore at the forefront of developments. Sensor technology is the prerequisite for successful implementation of Industry 4.0.