SICK Ltd FLOWSIC600
The exact device specifications and performance data of the product may deviate from the information provided here, and depend on the application in which the product is being used and the relevant customer specifications.
The FLOWSIC600 measurement device is an ultrasonic gas flow meter and sets the standard in its market segment for custody transfer of natural gas as well as steam flow measurement. The visually technical design demonstrates that it is geared to the tough industry conditions. The compact design with integrated cable routing means that the measuring system is rugged, insensitive to interference, low-maintenance, and has long-term stability. The FLOWSIC600 features extensive diagnostics options to allow detection of malfunctions even before the measurement is affected. Versions with 2, 4, 4 + 1, or 4 + 4 measuring paths enable a variety of process applications, including custody transfer measurements.
- Highly efficient ultrasonic transducer – up to gas temperatures of 280 °C and pressures up to 450 bar
- Direct path layout
- Intelligent self-diagnostics
- Compact, robust design
- Integrated log book and data logger
- Large measuring range 1:120
- Bidirectional measurement
- Low power consumption: <1 W
- Long-term stability, reliable measurement
- Low maintenance due to intelligent self-diagnostics
- Virtually immune to pressure regulator noise
- Ultrasonic transducers can be exchanged under operating pressure
- Wide application range
The future is now. The fourth industrial revolution is in full swing. Worldwide! Networked production and control processes in complex machine environments are no longer a thing of the future. The foundation for dynamic, real-time-optimized, and self-organizing industry processes is information gathering and the further processing of that information. As providers of data, sensors are essential for Smart Factories. SICK, an expert in sensors, is therefore at the forefront of developments. Sensor technology is the prerequisite for successful implementation of Industry 4.0.