SICK Ltd FLOWSIC100 FLARE XT
Precise and robust gas flow meter for flare gas or flare stack applications: Our ultrasonic gas flow measuring instrument FLOWSIC100 Flare-XT is designed for flare gas measurement or flare metering. The high-resolution measurement and innovative sensor design is being developed for most efficient uses in petroleum refineries, natural gas processing or offshore and onshore oil and gas plants. Emission control or monitoring, detection of flare gas leaks, steam flow measurement, monitoring of gas losses, monitoring of steam injection in flare gas burning, as well as process optimization and condition monitoring are fields of use for this gas flow meter. The gas flow meter is measuring values such as gas velocity, gas temperature, gas volume and mass, mass flow rate, molecular weight, volumetric flow a. c., volumetric flow s. c. and sound velocity. The flare gas flow meter provides an intelligent device monitoring process and supports predictive maintenance – designed for current and future challenges.
The exact device specifications and performance data of the product may deviate from the information provided here, and depend on the application in which the product is being used and the relevant customer specifications.
Available: ONT, QC
Ultrasonic flow meter for flare gas applications
- Several standards and guidelines for flare gas measurement are observed
- Maximum plant availability
- Ultrasonic sensors, Interface Unit, Spool Piece from a single source as well as globally available services
- Compatible with current and future communication architectures
- Independent maintenance through verification on demand and support by SICK when required
- Easy replacement of existing measurement systems, with suitable retrofit or upgrade solutions available
Industrial automation is changing at an extremely rapid pace. As an innovation leader on the vanguard of developing cutting-edge sensor technology, SICK offers solutions today that are ready for the challenges of the future – with intelligent sensors that collect data, evaluate it in real time, adapt to their environment, and communicate in the network.