Sensia UniStar Downhole Protection VSD System
The UniStar* downhole protection variable speed drive (VSD) system maximizes production and equipment performance through sophisticated modeling that makes use of all available parameters, with a particular focus on protecting downhole equipment.
Available: AB, BC, SK, MB
- Automated control of rod lift operation
- Surface and pump dynacard generator
- Pump fill optimization
- Pump speed control
- Gas interference limiter
- Rod load control
- Bridle separation control
- Gearbox torque control
- Motor current, torque, and thermal control
- Power monitoring and control
- User-friendly displays
- Data capture and communication
- Production monitors
- Automatic restart
- System modeling and simulation
- Optimizes production under changing conditions
- Protects gearbox and downhole equipment
- Improves energy management
- Reduces the number of sensors
Sensia is the unification of sensing, intelligence and action. Sensia brings together the best of the best: the pioneering process automation, real-time control and IoT technologies of Rockwell Automation, combined with the unmatched measurement and instrumentation, software and analytics capabilities of Schlumberger.
Sensia is further strengthened by the oil and gas domain expertise and artificial lift experience shared by Rockwell Automation and Schlumberger.
The result is Sensia—the leading automation specialist in oil & gas production, transportation and processing with a team of 1,000+ experts serving customers globally.