Jerguson® Safety Ballcheck Valves (Clark-Reliance)
Jerguson Safety Ballcheck Valves are an essential component of a glass level gage assembly. In addition to isolation, Safety Ballcheck Valves provide an automatic shut-off for glass level gage products in the event of a catastrophic glass or gasket failure. Safety Ballcheck Valves are available with integral, union, or bolted bonnet arrangements for application pressures ranging up to 10,000 PSI.
- Jerguson 360 Series – Innovative Core Design Locating an Internal Ballcheck within a Metal Seated Valve
- Jerguson Series 70BL™ & Series 70XL™ – Now API 624 Certified for Low Emissions! 600 lbs. ANSI rated valves, bolted bonnet OS&Y construction steel bodies with stainless steel trim, wide choice of features and connections
- Jerguson 60LE Series – This valve is low emission certified to API 624 to provide compliance with EPA standards.
- Jerguson Series 60™ – Union bonnet valves, steel bodies with stainless steel trim, wide choice of features and connections
- Jerguson Series 140™ – Integral bonnet valves, steel bodies, stainless steel trim; wide choice of connections
- Jerguson Series 70™ – 900 lb. ANSI rated valves bolted bonnets, OS&Y construction
- Jerguson Series 86™ – A high pressure valve with bolted bonnet and OS&Y construction
- Jerguson Series 90™ – Jacketed Valves for use with heated or cooled gages or other services where small jacketed angle valves are required
Available: Canada Wide
Clark-Reliance® Corporation is a global leader in the level indication and control, sightflow indication, filtration and separation industries. The company’s well-known brands constitute the broadest line of level instrumentation for boilers and other equipment found in utilities, refineries, chemical processing and other industries. Website: https://www.clarkreliance.com/