Sensia OptiLift RPC Rod Pump Controller
Maximize Your Investment While Improving Your Productivity
OptiLift RPC (rod pump controller) is an advanced design on-site control solution that provides the accurate and flexible dynamometer-based pump-off control necessary for sucker rod pump optimization. Featuring an Allen-Bradley® PanelView™ Plus 7 Performance HMI, OptiLift RPC allows convenient on-site configuration of completion parameters such as wellbore, mechanical unit and motor data, and provides extensive process visualization, alarming functions and diagnostics. The rDAC iXC2 high-performance controller extends this data to your existing SCADA system or to the cloud via its embedded IoT gateway.
Based on conditions at the surface of the well, OptiLift RPC provides continuous true load and position monitoring for beam pumps and belt-driven linear pumping units and pump-off control with across-the-line fixed speed or VFD variable speed power packages. The dynamic surface and downhole dynamometer card display allows the operator to visualize what is occurring with the process and the four fixed speed modes and three variable speed modes provide flexibility for the operator to choose the operating mode best suited for the present conditions.
OptiLift RPC includes a range of standard features that allow extensive end-user connectivity and customization at no additional cost:
- IEC 61131 programmable with spare I/O (6AI, 1AO, 3DI, 4DO, 1 HSC)
- Native EtherNet/IP support for Allen-Bradley Flex I/O and PowerFlex 75X VFD
- WMP Wireless Gateway supports pressure/ temperature monitoring
- AGA 3, 7, 8, and 9 Gas Flow Measurement
- Modbus RTU and TCP master capability for 3rd party device monitoring
Available: AB, BC, SK, MB
Features and Benefits
- Maintain your OptiLift RPC remotely with the high-performance controller (rDAC iXC2) web server and benefit from online firmware updates
- PanelView™Plus 7 Performance configurable HMI with Quick-Start Guide
- Rapid ConnectedProduction™Smartfield System integration via Asset Auto-Discovery
- Easily connects to well management software such as XSPOC, and to other third-party SCADA software
- Extensive beam and belt driven linear pumping unit database
- User programmable with any IEC 6-1131 standard programming language
- Hall Effect or Inclinometer position sensing
- Oil, gas and water production calculations
- Fluid level estimation
- Pump intake pressure estimation (PIP)
- Inflow performance relationship (IPR)
Sensia is the unification of sensing, intelligence and action. Sensia brings together the best of the best: the pioneering process automation, real-time control and IoT technologies of Rockwell Automation, combined with the unmatched measurement and instrumentation, software and analytics capabilities of Schlumberger.
Sensia is further strengthened by the oil and gas domain expertise and artificial lift experience shared by Rockwell Automation and Schlumberger.
The result is Sensia—the leading automation specialist in oil & gas production, transportation and processing with a team of 1,000+ experts serving customers globally.