5.2 QUALITY POLICY
Westech Industrial Ltd. is a trusted partner to leading North American industries, supplying instrumentation, process control equipment and integrated solutions that meet the unique industry needs of our customers. Over its lifespan, the Company has prospered in the Oil & Gas, Terminal, Power, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, and Municipal markets by providing customer-centered solutions in the form of best of industry products and services. Our client- centered approach means that we commit to providing quality products and cost-effective solutions to our customers' unique industrial challenges.
Westech Industrial Ltd. is committed to exceeding customers' expectations with regard to products and services conformity, and on-time delivery. A key way to achieve this is by operating an ISO 9001:2015 dedicated Quality Management System (QMS) that engages the professionalism and creativity of every member of our team and relies on processes based on ongoing review, continuous improvement and risk-based thinking.
To achieve our goals we are bound to the following:
- Continual improvement of the QMS effectiveness by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined, addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Compliance with all applicable requirements by ensuring that customer and relevant statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Setting quality objectives aimed at maintaining an effective quality management system and promoting continual improvement
- Assuring employees are fully aware of their obligations toward customer satisfaction
- Making certain that our quality policy continues to meet the needs of our corporate strategy and contributes to the customer satisfaction.
Top Management shall:
- Endorse this quality policy at all our facilities.
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS, engage direct and support employees to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company. Quality objectives have been set and are maintained as part of the QMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking that will comply with all applicable requirements.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available; including training, support and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements.
- Ensure that the QMS achieves its intended results.
- Promote continual improvement of the QMS.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
This policy will be maintained as documented information and will be communicated to all employees and organizations working for, with or on our behalf. Employees and other organizations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
This policy is available to relevant interested parties, upon reasonable request.
October 26, 2017