SOR INC 1100 Series Magnetic Level Indicator
The SOR® 1100 series magnetic level indicator leverages decades of experience building pressure vessels and pairs it with an industry-leading indicator design to provide a clear and reliable indication of any process liquid.
The 1100 series gauge is a great alternative to traditional sight glasses since the vessel contents are totally contained within the float chamber making it ideal for high-pressure systems. External point level switches or continuous level transmitters such as guided wave radar or a magnetostrictive level transmitter can easily be incorporated into the system without breaking the pressure boundary or disturbing any existing piping.
The 1130 vista™ indicator (U.S. Patent #14/638,990) offers an industry leading 200º viewing angle as well as a 250 foot forward viewing distance. Applications include, but are not limited to: oil/water separators, flash drums, surge tanks, gas chillers, vacuum tower bottoms, alkylation units, propane vessels and storage tanks.
- Patented vista™ indicator with 200º viewing angle
- Forward viewing distance of 250 feet or more
- Chambers designed to ANSI/ASME codes B31.1 and B31.3 guidelines
- Schedule 40 316/316L stainless steel construction standard, Schedule 10-160 and other materials available
- ASME Section IX and AWS qualified welding process
- Full penetration welds
- No pressurized floats
- High visibility reflective scale or custom 316SS scale
- Optional heat tracing and insulation blankets
- Interface detection capability
- NACE and CRN certifications are available
- Cryogenic chamber designs available
- Dimensional drawings available at quotation
- Units arrive ready to install with all auxiliary products assembled and calibrated.
- Quick delivery
- Dependable operation for years of service
- 5-year warranty on chamber
Available distribution: Ontario
At SOR we listen and respond to the needs of oil and gas producers, power generation plants and nuclear facilities. In the vast majority of cases, these industries require specialized products that are engineered to order to handle unique environmental or hazardous challenges. Even if the pressure, level, flow or temperature product you need doesn’t exist or is no longer manufactured, our engineering staff can design a device to solve the problem and our in-house machine shop can build it from scratch.