SICK GMS800 Modular Gas Analyzers
The GMS800 is an innovative product family of extractive analyzers that can measure more than 60 different gas compounds. The GMS800 is characterized by its modular design: 7 analyzing modules, one gas module, I/O modules and an operating unit. Standardized 19” racks, as well as system enclosures optimized for installation in cabinets, can be
used for economic system integration.
- 6 different analyzer modules: DEFOR (NDUV, UVRAS), MULTOR (NDIR), OXOR-E (electrochemical O2), OXOR-P (paramagnetic O2), THERMOR (TC), and UNOR (NDIR)
- 4 different types of enclosures
- Gas module with sample gas pump and/or control sensors
- New enclosure type for easy and quick integration in analyzer systems
- Remote diagnosis via Ethernet with SOPAS ET software
Available: Ontario, QC
Industrial automation is changing at an extremely rapid pace. As an innovation leader on the vanguard of developing cutting-edge sensor technology, SICK offers solutions today that are ready for the challenges of the future – with intelligent sensors that collect data, evaluate it in real time, adapt to their environment, and communicate in the network.