Westech Industrial Ltd. is a leading supplier of analytical instrumentation and process control equipment to a wide variety of industries. Our products include: flame and gas detection sensors, process analyzers, valves and measurement control solutions. Westech also manufactures flame arresters and provides industrial valve servicing. Our Calgary facility is currently seeking a Panel Technician.
The ideal candidate would be detail oriented, capable of multitasking, possess above average written and verbal communication skills, and have extensive knowledge of electrical blueprints.
Westech appreciates all those interested but 4th year Apprentices and/or Journeypersons will not be considered for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review IFC drawings and BOM
- Pre-build component inspections
- Layout components and materials as per drawings and specifications
- Terminate wires followed by point-to-point testing
- Clean and maintain an efficient work environment
- 2+ years recent and relevant experience
- Strong time management/prioritization skills
- Motivated, energetic, and personable
- Electrical training an asset
Please forward resume with wage expectations.
Please forward resume with wage expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.