Inside Sales & Technical Admin - London, ON
With over 55 years of success as a leading provider of process control and instrumentation products, Westech Industrial Ltd. (Westech) is looking for an accomplished and inspired individual to join our growing team in London, ON.
Westech’s culture is guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, and direct feedback. We embrace inspired and motivated people that are looking to help our company improve and succeed. Your career with Westech will be unique. It can be something you can be proud of, not just the opportunity to be part of an exciting team, it is that you will be working to be the best and Westech will support you every step of the way.
Provide direct support to Customers and the Sales Team in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure that the department is able to meet its growth targets.
Provide direct support to the service team and perform day to day office operations support.
Duties and responsibilities
- Continuously represent Westech in a professional and positive manner.
- Provide quotes as requested by Team Leader, Sales/Service Team Members and Customers.
- Enter sales orders into ERP/Salesforce upon receipt of Purchase Orders.
- Update Customer Resource Management tool on a regular basis.
- Act as the primary internal point of contact for Customers, collect info and direct internally as needed.
- Communicate effectively in person, by phone and in writing via email with Outside Sales and Customers in a professional manner.
- Work together positively with the Procurement Department regarding the acquisition of product, order expedition, etc.
- Various shipping (domestic and international), receiving and reception responsibilities.
- Lead inventory control.
- Assist with ISO and Health and Safety support.
- Service JOB schedule updates
- Factory / Warranty (New Product Sales) Support
- Customs and Immigration Liaison (Factory Engineering – Work Permit Support for Visits to Canada)
- Assist Accounting Department with account setups, credit applications, etc.
- Interact with all fellow employees in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Post-Secondary education is preferred.
- Previous work experience considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, EPR’s and CRM’s.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Displays a positive attitude, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, scanners and fax machines.
- This role routinely requires lifting above 30lbs.